- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Flourish Change, Inc. (“Ribbon”) provides technology-enabled services, including the Software as a Service offering branded as Ribbon, the website at http://getribbon.org.com, any Mobile Apps (as defined below), and other related software, content, and services, including all versions and upgrades thereto (collectively, the “Services). Your use of the Services, whether or not on behalf of yourself or any entity, is subject to and governed by the terms and conditions in this Terms of Service (“TOS”). Ribbon may, at its discretion, update this TOS at any time. You can access and review the most current version of this TOS at the URL for this page or by clicking on the “Terms of Service” link within the Services, or as otherwise made available by Ribbon.
PLEASE REVIEW THIS TOS CAREFULLY. BY REGISTERING FOR AN ACCOUNT OR OTHERWISE ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS TOS, INCLUDING ANY UPDATES OR REVISIONS POSTED HERE OR OTHERWISE COMMUNICATED TO YOU. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS TOS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES.
THIS TOS REQUIRES FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION TO RESOLVE ANY DISPUTE OR CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THIS TOS, OR YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING THE VALIDITY, APPLICABILITY OR INTERPRETATION OF THIS TOS, AND YOU AGREE THAT ANY SUCH CLAIM WILL BE RESOLVED ONLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT IN A CLASS, CONSOLIDATED OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION, ARBITRATION OR OTHER SIMILAR PROCESS. PLEASE REVIEW SECTION 13 CAREFULLY TO UNDERSTAND YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE RESOLUTION OF ANY CLAIM.
You represent and warrant that you: (a) are of legal age to form a binding contract; (b) have the right, authority, and capacity to agree to and abide by this TOS; and (c) are not a person barred from using the Services under the laws of any applicable jurisdiction. THE SERVICES ARE NOT INTENDED FOR USERS UNDER THE AGE OF 13, AND SUCH USERS ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED FROM SUBMITTING ANY PERSONAL DATA OR USING ANY ASPECT OF THE SERVICES, AND BY TAKING SUCH ACTIONS YOU AGREE, REPRESENT, AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE 13 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER.
- Grant. Subject to and conditioned on your compliance with this TOS, Ribbon hereby grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license solely to use the Services only for your personal, non-commercial use. Your access to and use of the Services must further comply in all material respects with all usage guidelines posted by Ribbon.
- Mobile Apps. Ribbon may make available mobile software applications for access to and use of certain components of the Services (collectively, “Mobile Apps”). Your access to and use of Mobile Apps is subject to and governed by this TOS. If any Mobile App is downloaded by you from the iTunes App Store (each, an “iOS Mobile App”), your use of such iOS Mobile App is further subject to your compliance in all material respects with the terms and conditions of the Usage Rules set forth in the iTunes App Store Terms of Service. This TOS is between you and Ribbon only, and not with Apple Inc. (“Apple”) or any other app store provider, and Apple is not responsible for iOS Mobile Apps and the contents thereof; however, Apple and Apple’s subsidiaries are third-party beneficiaries of this TOS with respect to iOS Mobile Apps.
- Trademarks. You may not use the Ribbon or Flourish Change names, brands, trademarks, service marks and logos that Ribbon makes available on the Services (“Marks”). Ribbon claims trademark protection over all such Marks and you will not use the Marks except as expressly authorized herein. You will not remove or alter the Marks or any proprietary notices on the Services. The Marks may not be included in or as part of any registered corporate name, any other logo, or service or product name. You may not create any derivative works of the Marks or use the Marks in a manner that creates or reasonably implies an inaccurate sense of endorsement, sponsorship, or association with Ribbon. You will not otherwise use business names or logos in a manner that can mislead, confuse, or deceive any third party. All use of the Marks and all goodwill arising out of such use, will inure to Ribbon’s benefit.
- You represent, warrant and agree that you have all rights to (i) provide any and all raw data you upload or submit to Ribbon and for such data to be processed to provide resulting data using the Services (“Data”) and (ii) provide any other materials that you provide or make available to Ribbon. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for all Data and for your conduct while using the Services. You acknowledge and agree that: (i) you will evaluate and bear all risks associated with your use and distribution of all Data; (ii) you are responsible for protecting and backing up the Data; (iii) you are responsible for protecting the confidentiality of all Data in your possession and control; and (iv) under no circumstances will Ribbon be liable in any way for the content of any Data, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Data, or any loss or damages or any kind incurred as a result of your use, deletion, modification, or correction of any Data. You have full discretion and control on how to store, protect, remove or delete any Data on the Services and Ribbon shall have no liability for any damages caused by such deletion or removal of or failure to store or protect Data.
- Reporting to Sponsors. You may be required to provide Data to the Services for the purpose of using the Services to automate your reporting needs for fiscal sponsorship under Internal Revenue Code Section 501(c)(3). You understand and agree that Ribbon will have no liability for any losses or damages which may result from the inaccuracy, omission, or failure to provide accurate Data and/or account information to any of your fiscal sponsors. Furthermore, Ribbon shall not be liable in any way for any matters arising under any fiscal sponsorship agreement you have with any of its fiscal sponsors, whether in the past, present or future.
- Proprietary RIGHTS
- You grant Ribbon and its service providers a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid-up, non-exclusive, sublicensable, transferable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publicly perform, publicly display, distribute, make and have made all content (in any form and any medium, whether now known or later developed) that you provide in connection with the Services. You acknowledge and agree that the technical processing and transmission of data associated with the Services, may require: (i) transmissions over various networks and across borders; and (ii) modifications to conform, connect, and adapt to technical requirements of networks or devices.
- The Services provided to you hereunder or available to you through the Services are licensed, not sold, and Ribbon retains and reserves all rights not expressly granted in this TOS. You acknowledge and agree that, as between you and Ribbon, Ribbon and its licensors owns all rights, title and interest (including all intellectual property rights) in the Services and all data, content, and other materials within the Services. The Services are protected by U.S. and international copyright and other intellectual property laws and treaties. Ribbon reserves all rights not expressly granted to you in this TOS.
- You may not share your account or password with anyone. You are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify Ribbon immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or password or any other similar breach of security. If your account remains inactive for three months or longer, Ribbon reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account, with or without notice to you, and delete your content all without liability.
- User CONDUCT and restrictions
- In your use of the Services, you will not:
- (i)use, reproduce, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, sublicense, publicly perform, publicly display, distribute, sell, lease, rent, make, have made, assign, pledge, transfer or otherwise grant rights to the Services, except as expressly permitted under this TOS;
- (ii)reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, translate, or otherwise attempt to derive trade secrets, algorithms, or the source code, architectural framework, or data records, within or associated with the Services;
- (iii)interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Services, including by disrupting the ability of any other person to use or enjoy the Services;
- (iv)provide use of the Services on a service bureau, rental or managed services basis, provide or permit other individuals or entities to create Internet “links” to the Services or “frame” or “mirror” the Services on any other server, or wireless or Internet-based device;
- (v)access the Services for the purpose of developing, marketing, selling or distributing any product or service that competes with or includes features substantially similar to the Services;
- (vi)violate any applicable local, state, provincial, federal or international law or regulation, or use the Services for any illegal, unauthorized or otherwise improper purposes, including to store or transmit malicious code, or to store or transmit material in violation of third-party privacy rights;
- (vii)remove or obscure any proprietary notice that appears within the Services;
- (viii)impersonate any person or entity, including Ribbon personnel, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with Ribbon, or any other entity or person;
- (ix)forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Services;
- (x)take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately heavy load on the Services or its infrastructure; or
- (xi)use spiders, crawlers, robots, scrapers, automated tools or any other similar means to access the Services; or download, reproduce, or archive any substantial portion of the Services.
- You will not: upload, post, email, store, transmit, or otherwise make available any content that:
- (i)is illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or otherwise objectionable;
- (ii)may not be made available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as confidential or proprietary information learned as part of an employment relationship or under a non-disclosure agreement);
- (iii)infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party;
- (iv)consists of unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, commercial electronic messages, or any other form of solicitation;
- (v)contains software viruses or any other code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any software or hardware;
- (vi)contains infringing, libelous, or otherwise unlawful or tortious material; or
- (vii)consists of information that you know or have reason to know is false or inaccurate.
- Ribbon’s failure to enforce any of these restrictions or guidelines shall not act as a waiver for any future enforcement, will not be considered a breach of this TOS by Ribbon, and does not create a private right of action for any other party.
- Payment. You shall pay all agreed upon fees for all products ordered through the Services as set forth in the order confirmation page (“Fees”) in accordance with terms set forth herein and any additional terms set forth on the Services.
- Payment Terms. Ribbon will automatically collect Fees which are due and payable. You hereby authorize Ribbon to charge your credit card on file for all Fees that have become due and payable. All payments to Ribbon are non-refundable except as otherwise expressly communicated to you in writing by Ribbon. All payments will be processed via Stripe and you are subject to the terms set forth in the Stripe Addendum provided here: [URL].
- Taxes. Unless otherwise noted, items sold by Ribbon are subject to state and local sales tax in accordance with applicable laws. Ribbon may not collect sales or use taxes in all states. For states imposing sales or use taxes, your purchase is subject to use tax unless it is specifically exempt from taxation. Your purchase is not exempt merely because it is made over the Internet or by other remote means. Many states require purchasers to file a sales/use tax return at the end of the year reporting all of the taxable purchases that were not taxed and to pay tax on those purchases. Details of how to file these returns may be found at the websites of your respective taxing authorities. The sales tax indicated on the checkout page is an estimate. The sales tax ultimately charged to your credit card will be calculated when your credit card charge is authorized and will reflect applicable state and local taxes.
If you elect to provide or make available to Ribbon any suggestions, comments, ideas, improvements or other feedback relating to the Services (“Feedback”), Ribbon shall own and be free to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publicly perform, publicly display, distribute, make, have made, assign, pledge, transfer or otherwise grant rights in your Feedback in any form and any medium (whether now known or later developed), without credit or compensation to you.
- DEALINGS WITH ADvertisers and Other Third Parties
You shall indemnify and hold Ribbon and its affiliates, and each of their officers, directors, employees, agents, partners and licensors (collectively, “Ribbon Parties”) harmless from and against all losses, damages, costs, liabilities, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, to extent resulting from or arising out of any third party claim, demand, or action due to (a) content and/or Data you provide to Ribbon; (b) your violation of this TOS, any law or regulation, or any rights (including intellectual property rights) of another party; (c) your use of the Services, except as expressly permitted in this TOS; or (d) any matters arising pursuant to any of your fiscal sponsorship arrangement or agreement.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITH ALL FAULTS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, RIBBON PARTIES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED OR ARISING FROM STATUTE, COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE OF TRADE OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- RIBBON PARTIES MAKE NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION THAT: (I) THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (II) ACCESS TO THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, VIRUS-FREE, OR ERROR-FREE; OR (III) THE INFORMATION AND ANY RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, CURRENT, OR COMPLETE.
- ALL CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICES IS MADE AVAILABLE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR CONFIRMING THE ACCURACY OF ALL CONTENT BEFORE TAKING OR OMITTING ANY ACTION.
- THIS DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY MAY NOT BE VALID IN SOME JURISDICTIONS AND YOU MAY HAVE WARRANTY RIGHTS UNDER LAW WHICH MAY NOT BE WAIVED OR DISCLAIMED. ANY SUCH WARRANTY EXTENDS ONLY FOR THIRTY (30) DAYS FROM THE EFFECTIVE DATE OF THIS AGREEMENT (UNLESS SUCH LAW PROVIDES OTHERWISE).
- BETA DISCLAIMER. ALL SERVICES LABELED ALPHA, BETA, PRE-RELEASE, TRIAL, PREVIEW OR SIMILARLY (“Beta Services”) ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE”, WITH ALL FAULTS, AND YOUR USE OF SUCH BETA SERVICES IS AT ITS SOLE RISK. Ribbon has no obligations in connection with or in the course of providing the Beta Services. Any expectations and estimates regarding Beta Services are based on factors currently known and actual events or results could differ materially. Ribbon does not assume any obligation to update any Beta Services. In addition, any information about Ribbon’s roadmap outlines Ribbon’s general product direction and is subject to change at any time without notice. It is for informational purposes only and shall not be incorporated into this Agreement or any contract or other commitment. Ribbon undertakes no obligation either to develop the features or functionality provided in the Beta Services, or to include any such feature or functionality in a future release of the Services. You expressly acknowledge that the Beta Services have not been fully tested, and may contain defects or deficiencies which may not be corrected by Ribbon. The Beta Services may undergo significant changes prior to release of the corresponding generally available final version.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- RIBBON PARTIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA OR GOODWILL, OR COST OF COVER, OR FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING DAMAGES ARISING FROM ANY TYPE OR MANNER OF COMMERCIAL, BUSINESS, OR FINANCIAL LOSS, EVEN IF RIBBON PARTIES HAD ACTUAL OR CONSTRUCTIVE KNOWLEDGE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE. IN NO EVENT SHALL RIBBON PARTIES’ TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THIS TOS OR YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF (OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE) THE SERVICES OR CONTENT EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO RIBBON FOR ACCESS TO THE SERVICES WITHIN THE TWELVE (12) MONTHS IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE DATE ON WHICH THE APPLICABLE CLAIM(S) AROSE.
- THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS, EXCLUSIONS AND DISCLAIMERS SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES FROM ANY CLAIM BASED UPON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. INSOFAR AS APPLICABLE LAW PROHIBITS ANY LIMITATION ON LIABILITY HEREIN, THE PARTIES AGREE THAT SUCH LIMITATION WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY MODIFIED, BUT ONLY TO THE EXTENT SO AS TO MAKE THE LIMITATION COMPLIANT WITH APPLICABLE LAW. THE PARTIES AGREE THAT THE LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITIES SET FORTH HEREIN ARE AGREED ALLOCATIONS OF RISK AND SUCH LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY.
- Suspension and TERMINATION
- Either party may terminate this TOS at any time.
- If you violate this TOS, Ribbon may, with or without notice to you, immediately suspend or terminate your access and use of the Services.
- Ribbon reserves the right at any time to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Services (or any portion thereof) with or without notice, and Ribbon shall not be liable to you or any third party for any such modification or discontinuance;
- Upon termination of this TOS for any reason: (i) Ribbon, in its sole discretion, may remove and discard your content and information; (ii) you will immediately cease your use of the Services; and (iii) any provision that, by its terms, is intended to survive the expiration or termination of this TOS shall survive such expiration or termination. Further, you agree that that Ribbon shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your account or access to the Services.
- Governing Law
This TOS shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the United States Federal Arbitration Act, other applicable federal laws and the laws of the State of Texas, without regard to conflict of laws principles. The parties agree that neither the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, nor the Uniform Computer Information Transaction Act (UCITA) shall apply to this TOS, regardless of the states in which the parties do business or are incorporated.
- binding arbitration and class action waiver
- ALL CLAIMS ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION RATHER THAN IN COURT, EXCEPT THAT YOU MAY ASSERT CLAIMS IN SMALL CLAIMS COURT (DEFINED FOR THE PURPOSES OF THIS TOS AS A COURT OF LIMITED JURISDICTION THAT MAY ONLY HEAR CLAIMS NOT EXCEEDING $5,000) IF YOUR CLAIMS ARE WITHIN THE COURT’S JURISDICTION. THERE IS NO JUDGE OR JURY IN ARBITRATION, AND COURT REVIEW OF AN ARBITRATION AWARD IS LIMITED.
- The arbitration shall be conducted by the American Arbitration Association (AAA) under its then-applicable Commercial Arbitration Rules or, as appropriate, its Consumer Arbitration Rules. The AAA’s rules are available at http://www.adr.org/. Payment of all filing, administration and arbitrator fees shall be governed by the AAA’s rules. The arbitration shall be conducted in the English language by a single independent and neutral arbitrator. For any hearing conducted in person as part of the arbitration, you agree that such hearing shall be conducted in Austin, Texas or, if the Consumer Arbitration Rules apply, another location reasonably convenient to both parties with due consideration of their ability to travel and other pertinent circumstances, as determined by the arbitrator. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding. Judgment on the arbitral award may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
- WE EACH AGREE THAT ALL CLAIMS SHALL BE RESOLVED ONLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT IN A CLASS, CONSOLIDATED OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR OTHER SIMILAR PROCESS (INCLUDING ARBITRATION). IF FOR ANY REASON A CLAIM PROCEEDS IN COURT RATHER THAN IN ARBITRATION, WE EACH WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL AND AGREE THAT SUCH CLAIM SHALL BE BROUGHT ONLY IN A COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION IN AUSTIN, TEXAS. YOU HEREBY SUBMIT TO THE PERSONAL JURISDICTION AND VENUE OF SUCH COURTS AND WAIVE ANY OBJECTION ON THE GROUNDS OF VENUE, FORUM NON-CONVENIENS OR ANY SIMILAR GROUNDS WITH RESPECT TO ANY SUCH CLAIM.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, you and Ribbon may seek injunctive relief and any other equitable remedies from any court of competent jurisdiction to protect its intellectual property rights, whether in aid of, pending, or independently of the resolution of any dispute pursuant to the arbitration procedures set forth in this Section 13.
- If Ribbon implements any material change to this Section 13, such change shall not apply to any Claim for which you provided written notice to Ribbon before the implementation of the change.
- Legal Compliance
You represent and warrant that you will comply with all applicable foreign, federal, state, and local laws, rules and regulations, including without limitation, U.S. export laws and import and use laws of the country where Licensed Material is delivered or used and you are not: (a) located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (b) listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties, including the Specially Designated Nationals List.
- U.S. Government Entities
This section applies to access to or use of the Services by a branch or agency of the United States Government. The Services includes “commercial computer software” and “commercial computer software documentation” as such terms are used in 48 C.F.R. 12.212 and qualifies as “commercial items” as defined in 48 C.F.R. 2.101. Such items are provided to the United States Government: (a) for acquisition by or on behalf of civilian agencies, consistent with the policy set forth in 48 C.F.R. 12.212; or (b) for acquisition by or on behalf of units of the Department of Defense, consistent with the policies set forth in 48 C.F.R. 227.7202-1 and 227.7202-3. The United States Government shall acquire only those rights set forth in this TOS with respect to the such items, and any access to or use of the Services by the United States Government constitutes: (i) agreement by the United States Government that that such items are “commercial computer software” and “commercial computer software documentation” as defined in this section; and (ii) acceptance of the rights and obligations herein.
- Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your work has been made available through the Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Ribbon’s Agent for Notice of Copyright Claims the following information: (a) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (b) a description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works; (c) a description of the material that you claim is infringing and where that material may be accessed within the Services; (d) your address, telephone number and email address; (e) a statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and (f) a statement from you that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. If you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, please contact Ribbon’s Agent for Notice of Copyright Claims. Ribbon’s Agent for Notice of Copyright Claims can be reached as follows:
Agent for Notice of Copyright Claims
5345 Towne Square Dr, #140
Plano, TX 75024
- California Users & Residents
In accordance with California Civil Code §1789.3, you may report complaints to the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by contacting such unit in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at (800) 952-5210.
- GENERAL PROVISIONS
This Stripe Addendum (this “Addendum”) constitutes an addendum to and is hereby incorporated into Flourish Change, Inc.’s (“Ribbon”) Terms of Service, provided here: [URL] (the “TOS”). All capitalized undefined terms used in this Addendum shall have the meanings given to them in the TOS.
Ribbon uses the third party payment platform, Stripe, to process Fees and other transactions made via the Services (the “Stripe Services”). You hereby appoint Ribbon as your agent to deliver information and instructions on your behalf to Stripe, Inc. (“Stripe”). By using the Services, you also agree to be bound by any and all of Stripe’s terms of service to which you may need to agree, including the Stripe Services Agreement and the Stripe Connected Account Agreement (the “Stripe Terms”). Ribbon is not a party to the Stripe Terms and is not liable to you in any way with respect thereto. In addition to the Fees, you understand and agree that Stripe shall automatically collect processing fees from you on Ribbon’s behalf in accordance with the terms of the Stripe Connected Account Agreement. Furthermore, you hereby agree that you shall indemnify and hold the Ribbon Parties harmless from and against all losses, damages, costs, liabilities, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, to extent resulting from or arising out of any claim, demand, or action arising with respect to the Stripe Terms or in any way connected with your alleged fraud or misrepresentation with respect thereto. Any liability which arises pursuant to the foregoing sentence shall not be subject to Section 11 of the TOS. In the event of any inconsistency between this Addendum or the TOS and the Stripe Terms, this Addendum or the TOS shall prevail.
You assume sole and exclusive responsibility for your use of the Stripe Services and are solely responsible for verifying and updating your account information and any other information you provide to Stripe, or that is provided to Ribbon to then convey to Stripe. You are solely responsible for any uncollected, reversed or charged back transactions. Stripe retains sole and exclusive responsibility for the provision of the Stripe Services and Ribbon does not retain any responsibility therefor.
Ribbon reserves the right to change the third party payment processor and/or platform it uses at any time without notice to you. Ribbon reserves the right to suspend the Services and/or terminate the TOS if (i) Ribbon reasonably believes that you are in violation of this Addendum or the Stripe Terms, or any provision of any applicable law, or (ii) if Stripe terminates the Stripe Terms or indicates its intention to do so. You understand and agree that Stripe may elect to continue to hold any funds deemed necessary after the termination of this Addendum and/or the TOS.